Welcome to the best month ever, and also my birthday month…..March!! Today I am sharing one of my favourite pieces in my closet namely the Vest! I shared a little during my 2021 trends post here, honestly I feel at this stage the so called trends are being recycled, colours are incorporated differently, styling for that season is been switched up to be different.
My tip and or, the best thing I think to do in other to avoid duplicating pieces or items is to do a through check in your closet before venturing into “trends of the year”. Vest has been one of the major trends this season and this has definitely taught and shown me to basically continue sticking to what I feel comfortable in and mostly to my personal style.
I have always worn, styled and shared vest here, faux fur here, here, here to name a few. It is been one of my staple and functional piece that works with any outfit in ALL seasons. I hope you are part of my instagram community as I share a reel video highlighting vests.
8 different styles of vest worth trying out
- The Long Wool Blend started – this particular style began my love for vest in general few years ago and I haven’t looked back or regretted trying this piece out. I have shared it in many post like here, here, here, here
- The Waistcoat Ruffle Detail – This style I got in black simply because I find it works great in place of a blazer. It is actually my got to for work, during the summer months when I want that professional look without wearing a blazer.
- The Cape Style caught my eye because of the cape duh lol, it looks different and feels more dressy check this.
- The Tweed and or Houndstooth Style – This style of print in vest speaks volume being created by Chanel. The craftsmanship is usually different, in style vest, I have owned till date with a price tag of $100 at the time of purchase last year see here.
- The Short Style – Can be be styled instead of blazers especially during the warmer months. Like here, here and here.
- Rib-knit Sweater Vest style is so in trend right now and this one I’m wearing is from H&M and people are loving it, and it comes in 3 different colours.
- Sleeveless Turtleneck Vest also from H&M has received so much love from style enthusiast across the spectrum, also come in 3 shades.
- The Buttons Suit Waistcoat just like this one here love this here
//leggings//similar styles here, Check this post
//Turtleneck Vest// Here, black here, love this,
//Cream Vest// Here, black version, Beige version, Check this post
//Mules// old, similar here
//Black Top// sold out, more here, love this,
//Belt// here, Love this, budget friendly styles
SHOP THE POST
As always thank you for taking timeout to show me some love by being here and continue to stay STYLISH!