For my Faith based post, I share based on the guidance of the Holy Spirit and until I get all the information I prefer NOT to publish any post But to wait on the Lord for clarify hence you didn’t receive any post in your email from me. My apologies if you were looking forward to reading from me I just prefer you get a post that will bless you rather than me just sharing a post that might not bless you.
For sometime now, The Holy Spirit has been dealing with me in the area of having a change of the mindset, see, I’m the kinda gal who is stuck in her ways and only does what I know. I hardly even try new delicacy, however, entering into this year, I had set some achievable goals for myself and I knew they had to be worked on constantly to come to pass.
I made a conscious decision by heeding to the voice of the Holy Spirit in sharing more than just my style with you, and looking back I’m glad I did as it has opened me up in ways I didn’t expect like sharing my first solo trip, the biggest ones are sharing wonderful milestone in my marriage, also my Family, and my Faith.
In today’s world, there is so much negativity and I have decided to be a light by encouraging you and the world as a whole through the Word of God by sharing and publishing inspirational posts.I want to continually encourage you and myself to have a different mindset, by changing your perspective towards areas in your life that requires growth, peace and being a better person generally speaking. Colossians 3:1
A switch in mindset of being more intentional (Ephesians 4:29) with words and actions, I can tell you I’ve experienced awesome growth, and this has also helped me with my goals and making crucial decisions. With a change in my pespective has transferred to my outfits as well hence my never say never, also taking a piece of clothing and styling it multiple ways,to give a different look and feel.
Constantly step out of your comfort zone, and try new things, there is major and awesome transformation and life lessons to be learnt. As a self proclaimed introvert I can tell you reaching out to people is an amazing feeling when you do it right and with like minded people, having said that you need wisdom in doing this and seek God so has to not to fall into the wrong hands and side. Proverbs 4:23.
Some Ways You Can Work on your perspective / Mindset Change
- Constant Prayers for Revelation (1 Timothy 2:8, ‘Philippians 4:6, Matthew 6:6
- Submit to the Will of the Holy Spirit (Proverbs 1:7, Romans 8:6 – This is coincidentally the verse of today
- Being intentional about Changing for the better (Proverbs 3:5,
- Take away anger, bitterness and envy (1 Peter 5:6, Colossians 3:5
- Supporting and routing for others when they are winning (James 1:2
- Reach out to help and ask for help when needed (Ephesians 6:13
- Be genuinely happy for others (1 John 3:18
- Forgive others and ask for forgiveness ( post for next week stay tuned (Mark 3:28
- Try new things without losing yourself
- Acquire more knowledge by reading and listening to those with vast knowledge (Proverbs 2:6, 10:14, 15:7,
SHOP THE POST
As always thanks for stopping by, and I hope you become more optimistic and seek God for Everything!