Happy New Month, welcome to November a brand and special new month! Special because it is my Blog anniversary as I celebrated my TWO YEAR blogging yesterday the first of November! Oh, my god can you just believe it has been two years I started on my blogging journey?
Wow, how time flies and waits for no man for sure. I remember so vividly when I planned, worked and posted my first year here seem like yesterday and I will like to thank you for sticking with me till now and I hope you continue to stick around.
To be honest, blogging has actually been a blessing in disguise for me as it has helped me grow in areas I never thought I would, like being a bit bolder in areas I was timid, and also trying new things as I shared here and the major one is coming out of my comfort zone and I shared more of this here.
- Blogging has most definitely grown me in many areas of my life
- To be more open to new opportunities, relationships, and friendships
- By saying YES to being a part of a global business family like Arbonne,
- Turned me into an entrepreneur managing multiple projects and businesses.
- Trying out fashion trends I normally won’t even think of lol like this post
- Meeting amazing people and working with brands like BridesMade
- It has helped and still helping me have more clarity with being more versatile which is a major key in my personal style.
- Helping me with being more organized and discipline both in my personal and family life.
In celebration of my Blogiversary and yes it is a word lol, I decided to put together a fun look for today and for the start of the weekend as well. I decided to create a more stylish way of wearing regular jeans and blazer, by pairing this soft, none pricky fur to complete the look! Enjoy!
//Jeans// Nygard, old, similar here
//Earrings// Zara sold out, similar here
//Shoes// Schtutz, old similar here, more here, budget friendly
//Plaid Blazer// HM new season, similar here, more here
//Handbag// Zac Posen, old worn here, here, more here
//Sweater// HM, old, similar here, more here
//Fur// Zara old, similar here
As always thanks for stopping by and have an awesome week while staying STYLISH