Happy Monday my lovelies!! I know I know I was missing in action last week with no post, big apologies about that, as you know my heavy with my 4th child and a routine doctors appointment turned out to us spending few days there. It was a bit scary but thankfully the baby and I are doing well and am back to counting down to the next few weeks of meeting him/her on delivery day.
So can you believe its middle of February and its valentines on Tuesday! So I came up with ideas as i always do lol.
- 1. FerragamoSsignorina eau de parfum – I own this perfume and I can tell you its smells divine I LOVE IT!
- 2. Beats by Dr Dre headphones
- 3. Red or Pink roses either mixed together or delivered individually
- 4. Chocolates of course (it wont be valentine without this) I love white chocolate though FYI just in case one of y’all want to surprise me lol winks
- 5. A set of nail polish, keep in mind it can be any brand but i just chose essie
- 6. Decorative hair accessories which every girl needs
- 1. Ralph Lauren red perfume
- 2. Tickets to his favorite game
- 3. Clipper set for grooming his facial hair
- 4. Winter accessories to keeping your man warm during the cold months
- 5. Beats by Dr Dre headphones
Thanks for stopping by! Until next time have a fulfilled valentines day!
Remember to Stay STYLISH for Valentines!!