I decided I affirm I’m walking into a week full of opportunities and successes!! Happy Monday, I welcome you back to my blog, welcome to a brand new work week as well and I hope you had a restful and blessed weekend.
One of my goals with this blog is to share and show you how to have a functional closet check this post, and since we are pretty much not going anywhere for a while I decided to share some tips on how you can utilize a lot of pieces you already have and in the process minimize spending.
Rather than buying new winter pieces you possibly already have in your closet, why not incorporate some of your summer pieces just like this chiffon dress. I bought this dress during the warmer months at full price but is currently on sale for under $20 and it comes in 6 different prints and colours. I decided to get a xxl because I prefer it to be flowy due to the length and I hope you take advantage of this sale price if you are interested.
To be honest I always wear whatever I want during the winter season be it colours, or lighter fabric like this dress. Below are some of my different tips I recommend in doing this seamlessly without comprising my warmth because Toronto is a cold cold city.
To be honest I absolutely cannot wait to restyle it during the warmer months as well, it’s definitely worth having money well spent
Outfit One Details//
//Chiffon Dress // Here, I also have this prints, Similar styles
//Tall knee boots// Old, similar here, more styles
//Bag// YSL Envelope bag, Here, budget friendly here
//Sunglasses // similar here, love this, More styles here
//Belt// Salvatore Ferragamo, budget friendly
SHOP THIS POST
5 Tips to Styling Summer Dresses in Winter Season
- The most important tip is layering stylishly without comprising staying warm!
- Investing in staple pieces for winter like this beige coat that will work with any outfit you pair it with.
- Also investing in tights that are really warm, I suggest having a black opaque one and also some fun ones like this fishnet I styled here.
- While speaking about tights, do not forget your toes as well because you need boots that will stand the test of time.
- Also I recommend to having accessories like a scarf and hats to keep your upper body warm (Check this post about scarves) because the weather can change anytime.
As always thank you for taking timeout to show me some love by being here and continue to stay STYLISH!