One of my goals for 2020 was to go back to reading and invest more in myself. However the thought of reading without the kids needing me, coupled with buying books and not getting round to reading them. Let’s just say reading has not been on my to do list for awhile now so I gave up.
I knew I had to feed my spirit by reading the Bible, and I must say the downloading the app on my phone has really helped making it easier. Thank God for studying my bible, as I stumbled upon the option of listening when the app starting reading the bible to me and that was how I got into audiobooks.
I downloaded Apple Books from the apps store and omg listening oppose to actual reading books was the best thing ever, it is not time consuming and allows me to do other things simultaneously. I have not only gone back to reading, but I have discovered so many amazing self development books which has really helped me and that is why I decided to share books that I have read so far.
Listening to my bible and books even became much easier when the hubs gifted me with the Apple AirPods as part of my birthday present and wow did that change the reading game and took it to another level. It is definitely worth each cent as it has really simplified and brought back my love of reading.I will definitely recommend trying out the audiobook and if you can get the AirPods as well as getting a case as it is a delicate investment.
Books I Read, Loved and Recommend
- YOU are a BADASS by Jen Sincero
- YEAR of the YES by Shonda Rhimes
- Uncover Your Potential by Dr Myles Munroe
- The Power of Purpose, The Power of Vision by Dr Myles Munroe
- Knowing God Intimately By Joyce Meyer
- Battlefield of The Mind By Joyce Meyer
- How to Win Friends and Influence People in the Digital age by Dale Carnegie
- How to Connect With The Real Power by Dr Juanita Bynum
- God’s Provision for Your Every Need by T.D Jakes (I’m Currently Reading this book)
- Imagine BIG Unlock the Secret to Living Out Your Dreams by Terri Savelle Foy
SHOP THE POST
SHOP THE POST
As always thanks for stopping by, continue to stay home, stay safe and don’t forget to be stylish