I have grown in being more intentional with my circle and recently, catching up with friends has been some of the things I have been enjoying doing lately especially over brunch. So I thought to share one of the outfits I wore during one of those fun days I had.
As I always say and even here recently, I personally feel dressing up for brunch or any type of coccasion, feeling comfortable and looking chic is important. Now don’t you forget having a little fun with your look is also highly recommended wink.
Picking out an outfit opt for….
- Easygoing, comfortable yet elevated style which allows you enjoy great conversations.
- Modish style that’ll keep you feeling feminine yet looks relaxed enough for mid-morning.
- Choose practical materials for the season, light fabrics for summer, knits for fall and sweaters and coats for winter.
- Embrace prints to give some character to your outfit as shared in this post and this also here.
- Bold colours are definitely a must and I’m sure you know this about me by now right lol wink.
- And do remember to add some great statement accessories to nail whatever cool aesthetic you are going for.
For my look today, I decided to rock a casual cool ensemble with an on-trend appearance, featuring this old pair of paper-bag jeans style. Fuchsia pink bodysuit for that pop and a double breasted houndstooth/tweed style blazer and the colour is just amazing for any season especially now.
For accessories, I matched the colour of my earrings with the bodysuit, also did a bit of matching my espadrilles/wedges with this cutie of a bag and aded my Chloe sunglasses to complete the entire look.
//Jeans// old, similar here,
//Earrings// old, love this, more here
//Shoes// comes in tons colours, here, black here, more here in this post,
//Bag//Staud Moon bag, similar here, black here,
//Sunglasses//Chloe, here similar in pink here, budget friendly styles
SHOP THE POST
As always thank you for taking timeout to show me some love by being here and continue to stay STYLISH!