I know neons might not be for everybody, but believe it or not florescent neon colours are always in and a great way to add some brightness and cheerfulness to your summer wardrobe and (beyond) to give you a fresh look.
Choosing acid green, muted neon, pink or electric blue clothing will make you stand out in the crowd for sure and these colours are very nice, feminine, adds intrigue to your style and also highlight your bright personality.
There are so many ways of wearing neon coloured clothing especially if you are trying it out for the first time. However, whenever styling neons…..
- Start with one shade of neon first, but If you are bold enough I’ll suggest combining not more than two neon pieces, but make sure that one is brighter than the other.
- Choose one of the colours, I highly recommend not to over-mix them especially if you are cautious of neon. Also neon can potentially wash out the skin colour or complexion hence why it can be risky and also to avoid looking-like a three-coloured traffic light lol.
- I suggest pairing your chosen neon with simpler and softer tones so that there is a contrast as I did in today’s post by pairing neon green as the brighter colour and pink as the softer colour.
- Wear neon bright colours wisely in order NOT to look like a glow-stick lol and attract unnecessary attention. Just as I have previously style both these bcbgmaxazria dresses here and here.
- For event, the choice of neon colors depends on the type of the event you are going to, for example events like cocktail party that demands high-fashion, neon colours can by all means make your outfit stand out.
- Now, fyi, bright neon colours cannot be worn at the office, to an interview or during any other business related activities.
//Dress// sold out, similar, amazing here, love this,
//Earrings// love this, more here, similar
//Pumps//sold out, similar here, budget friendly, love this
//Clutch//bcbgmaxazria old , similar here,
//Sunglasses//Chloe, sold out similar styles here, budget friendly
As always thank you for taking timeout to show me some love by being here and continue to stay STYLISH!