Happy Monday my beautiful style lovers where ever you are in the world, and happy thanksgiving to my fellow Canadians yaay! It’s a long weekend here which means plenty to eat and drink. This thanksgiving, my family and I will be dancing all night, as a way to show gratitude to GOD ALMIGHTY. This year has been a roller coaster, but let me take some time to share with you beautiful people the things I am truly thankful!
- 1. I am THANKFUL for the salvation of my soul and having JESUS in my life, giving me another day to be alive and healthy, to work on myself everyday to be the best that I can and should be.
- 2. I am THANKFUL for MY MOTHER, for her being consistent in her fervent prayers and never getting tired of fasting, words of constant encouragement, and going out of her way lending a hand. Each day, I pray that I am half the woman she is today.
- 3. I am most definitely THANKFUL for my healthy children who keep me grounded, looking forward to tomorrow, and never stop loving and inspiring me everyday
- 4. I am THANKFUL for my FAMILY, my HUBBY always there for me, having my back, putting up with my “everything must be perfect attitude” (lol!) supporting my hunger to learn more and add to my knowledge base.
- 5. I am THANKFUL for the good and bad experiences as they have helped shape me into who I am today, with my never quitting attitude, not resting until my set goals is achieved.
- 6. I am THANKFUL for situations that start awful but ended with gratitude, like this past week which was VERY challenging, as I lost all my devices but in the end, it pushed me to achieve what I have been procrastinating on doing for a while… upgraded my device yaay!
- 7. Of course I am very THANKFUL for YOU my darlings, my loves, my readers, for supporting me the way you do, subscribing to my blog. Knowing you are there keeps me creative. Thanks for giving me this wonderful opportunity to share my love and passion with you all !
STAY TUNED….. THE BEST IS YET TO COME! GOD BLESS YOU ALL TREMENDOUSLY!
//Dress// Sold out, (same but different prints) similar here
//Shoes// Christian Louboutin, budget friendly here
//Sunglasses// Missioni, as worn here
//Clutch// old and sold out, similar here
//Earrings/Baublebar, as worn in a different color here
As always thanks for stopping by and always remember to be thankful of what you have, and stay STYLISH