Want to get me excited or even make me happy gift me a handbag and I’ll love you forever lol trust me that’s true story as my hubs has used this on me many times to get away with murder literally lol. As early as a teenager I’ve always LOVED handbags, it is totally my jam. I get tons of compliments and questions almost daily on my Instagram about this. As as a self proclaimed handbag enthusiast, I decided to share some my favourite contemporary Luxury Brands that you can check out right now under $800. I have worn a lot of this brands here on my blog countless times and sharing is definitely caring right, so here you go wink also I shared a very fun video showcasing some of this bags on my instagram so be sure to check it out as well.
Contemporary Luxury handbags under $800
- Kurt Geiger – starting with this stunning rainbow bag in today’s post which I have in another colour here you can check here for more
- Staud – I own about 3 styles see here, here and here. Also check here here for their latest styles
- Polene -I personally don’t own any piece but I see a lot of videos and reviews about this brand check here
- Cult Gaia is one I love and own this one and here, you can check here here if you are interested in knowing more
- Yuzefi is another brand I am yet to try but I see this bag is loved by many see here
- Coach literally has everyone wanting their latest it bag of the season called the pillow tabby bag check more here
- Tory Burch is a cult favourite for sure and I owe few pieces, love this bag check here for more
- Kate Spade is most definitely a favourite everybody loves check varieties of styles here.
- Marc Jacobs is one I have always loved, I don’t have much of except for this bag and I’m currently eyeing this one check more here
- Zac Posen I have just this bag and really love it, you can also check here
- Michael Kors was so in trend few years ago and I still have two bags till now. You can check here for their current styles, I’m loving this here
- Versace Collection – I know this one people mostly identify with the more expensive range but trust me you need to explore more of. I have shared this bag few times here, here and you can check out other like this.
- See By Chloe – is currently a favourite of mine, and I got this bag which comes in a ton of colour ways check it here and here as well.
- Ganni check it out here, an here for different varieties and styles.
- Moschino – I rock tis brand way back, its has been around forever check here and here
- DKNY – this is another brand I wore the heck out of, check it out their website here,
- Senreve is another brand raved about by many see here
- Empro Armani – is a budget friendly and sister company to the brand Giorgio Armani I had white bag for the longest until few years ago and I love this bag
- Mansur Gavriel I’m seriously eyeing this clutch bag see more, since buying this clutch
- Loeffler Randall is a brand I will love to try out soon especially this dreamy little bag check their website
SHOP THE POST
I hope you enjoy reading this post as much as I did working on it!
As always thanks for stopping by and have an awesome weekend ahead while staying STYLISH