I absolutely love home decor, and I believe in the importance of creating stylish, yet functional spaces that work for your lifestyle. I have shared home decor here, here and here.
I think this might be My home office reveal at last lol, I suggest reading this post here to understand more which I think might be a pig back of today’s post. Also check out my YouTube Channel as I shared the entire tour and full reveal in this video and the motivation behind every piece in the room. I also shared links to everything in that video so make sure you check it out.
Better still I’ll call it my work space because as much as its an office its also my Cloffice (Office + Closet = Cloffice) and yes it is a real word I promise you lol. In creating my workspace, I wanted to ensure I created a work area that I absolutely loved, has to be functional in other for me to have a productive day.
The decor goal for my space was modern, chic, and feminine hence the almost all white look. I wanted to make sure I created a space that would always remain clean, clear and functional. Most importantly, as a visual person I ensure everyday items like stationaries were within my reach without having to look for things.
7 Important Tips to consider in Creating a Functional Office Workspace at home.
- You already know your job, but you need to understand what your needs are in this new space to be able to have the right tools.
- If you are seeking professional help, DO YOUR RESEARCH before agreeing to the price of a customized space. Use social media as a resource to help you understand your needs, and even your tools to give you visuals of what you have in your head, You might be able to do it yourself.
- Try as much as you can to work around what you already own, like items that can fit your theme or aesthetic prior to purchasing new items, you might surprise yourself trust me 🙂
- Be patient with yourself and do not be in a hurry to have the space all done too fast. Sometimes that perfect item you want/need can take a little more time to find.
- Be flexible through exploration of other options by trying different brands, a different look or style you want
- Change your mindset and be opened minded to opinions not similar to yours.
- Get inspirations to create a space that speaks to you and not try to attain Pinterest or even a magazine cover look. That way you love and feel connected to your space everyday, which helps with productivity.
So either you’re back to working in the office or still working from home these 8 tips will definitely help in setting up a workspace that is comfortable yet professional and conducive work area for you!
You can also check this post and here for comfy looks while working from home
As always thank you for taking timeout to show me some love by being here and continue to stay STYLISH!
Wow great informative piece
Thank you so much darling for your compliment and for stopping by as always!:)