Now that winter is in full effect, it’s time to break out your cold weather main outfit which is the Coat. These are most essential and very important during this time of the year regardless your personal style. I realized I have not actually shared a blog post about coats which I honestly don’t know why lol.
Anyways we are here now and I will be sharing 5 types of coats you need at least one or all to give your outfit that notch it needs. Because your coat outfit is the first look everyone sees, it is imperative that you pick the right coat. One that is sure to make the right style statement and your coat becomes an additional outfit of the day.
As you know I live in Toronto Canada where we experience as low as -40 degrees with wind chill and listen that is no water to go out in without the appropriate coat needed. Having said that, I will be sharing ALL my current coat Collection next week Sunday in a video on my Youtube Channel. Be sure to Subscribe to my channel, click the notification bell so you will be notified when the video goes live and you don’t miss any other video I share.
6 Types Of Coat Needed You Need Now
- Classic Coat – This is no brainer, a classic wool coat like a black and a red coat is definitely a must in any style of closet. After transferring my old one to my daughter I didn’t own a black coat for about 3 years because I was waiting for the One which I’m super excited I found last year.
- Statement Coat – Is one coat that speaks to you differently and what I mean is, its a coat that is dressy and you always feel so beautiful in every time you wear it. It is unique and gets you compliment and questions of where you got it just like this burgundy one.
- Colours Coat – You know this one has as to be on this list, I mean what is life without colour as I always say and what is winter without a splash of coloured coat right. I have shared yellow, orange, blue, and teal to name a few.
- Faux Fur – Okay this type of coat you need if you need that rich aunty vibes being manifested into your life seriously lol. I have shared this Grey one recently, this brown one started my love for it, and this vest style is the most functional one.
- Cape Coat – Capes in outerwear is absolutely stylish and so I am happy to see this chic silhouette become a major trend in 2021. I have shared this style, here in blazer version and in today’s look is this velvet one I personally think its timeless piece.
- Puffer Coat – They are stylish, they are warm, and in most cases they are waterproof and I prefer this for everyday wear as they can take more beating when it rains or snows. This is the one coat you can’t go wrong with during this season. you need at least one puffer coat in your closet check here love this
SHOP THE POST
Outfit Two Details//
//Cape Coat// sold out, similar here, love this
//Belt// Salvatore Ferragamo, more here, budget friendly
//Dress// H&M, sold out, similar styles
//Handbag // YSL, here, Budget friendly styles here
SHOP THE POST
As always thank you for taking timeout to show me some love by being here and continue to stay STYLISH!