I firmly believe that outfits has the power to change a sad face and make it happier, if you haven’t tried it, I challenge you today to try this awesome trick on days you are feeling down. Hence why I’m getting more and more passionate about sharing and showing how sophisticated, exciting, fun, beautiful and most definitely fashion forward having a modest style is.
I have been saying I’m on a mission to debunk some modest fashion myths, so today I’ll be sharing tips on how to strategically show how feminine you are. As I like to always say, you don’t have to forgo your comfort for style. I’m sharing that the same thing also applies to being sexy, for better wording let’s use alluring. You can most definitely be in tune with your femininity while looking your best always if done tastefully. Having said that, here are the tips below…
6 Tips To Be Alluring While Modest
- Off the shoulder is a great way to be decorum and feel absolutely beautiful inside an out. I have previously shared this jumpsuit look here, this dress which makes me crave this here.
- One side-off the shoulder kind of ties back to the first point as tops, blouses usually have elastic around the chest which allows for more versatility in styling which I shared in this video and shared this blouse here, and l’m loving this dress.
- Slit in you dresses and or skirt can be done in a strategic and tasteful way, and for this I highly recommend no more than 2″ from your knee to still be conservative, decent and gracefully covered. As I shared here and here
- Sill on versatility is the sleeveless blouse, top and or dresses and I have shared this yellow and lime green dresses.
- Opening at back of dress and or blouse is another way to show a bit of skin without overdoing it and definitely remain modern, sophisticated and of course fashion forward just like today’s look and as shared here
- Tying your shirt /blouse in the mid section is a very chic way which I do literally once a week and I did a fun video about this and you can check stout here on my tiktok and Instagram platforms. You can also check this vlog I share on my channel in this video and this video
//Dress// new season, but sizes are selling out fast
//Earrings// love this, more here
//Mules//old, budget friendly, more here in this post,
//Bag//RedV, pink version here, budget friendly
//Sunglasses//Zara, sold out similar styles here, and here
SHOP THE POST
As always thank you for taking timeout to show me some love by being here and continue to stay STYLISH!